At Motorsport Games, we are a diverse collection of people made up by the most talented group of developers, designers, marketers, artists, producers, and salespeople from all over the world. Despite our different skills, backgrounds, and experiences, we are all passionate about games.
Our focus is, unsurprisingly, motorsport and racing related. We have shaped some of your favourite racing games from the last 20 years on console, PC and mobile, and are embarking on an ambitious journey to reshape the industry - to unite racing communities, esports, games, content, ideas, tools and chat all in one place. And we want you to join us.
We are seeking a dynamic and driven PR Coordinator to join our team. The purpose and role of this position is to coordinate, and execute public relations and communications strategies and initiatives. This person will support our reputational management activities. This person will also work closely with the internal teams to align efforts supporting near-term opportunities and long-term growth strategies that expand the Company’s mind share and market share. The PR Coordinator will also provide coordination and support to Corporate Communications in their broader PR efforts across all markets and geographies.
- Coordinate and support planning and execution, management and analytics for social media and other communication vehicles, press releases, public engagement, crisis communications, special event planning, and internal employee communications.
- Coordinate and manage the process for producing and distributing press releases including:
- Collecting info from Brand team to product briefs to Press Releases
- Drafting and participating in drafting press releases
- Putting press releases on the wire service for distribution
- Uploading final press release to NASDAQ for disclosure
- Adding press release to corporate website press section
- Partner with Marketing team in prioritizing communications initiatives to focus on those that add the most value to the company.
- Help to develop a cohesive communications strategy.
- Projecting a positive company image to the public.
- Ensuring quality control of all information released.
- Help to develop and nurture the internal voice of the brand including position, value proposition, personas, and messaging narratives across internal and in conjunction with marketing's external audiences.
- Communication liaison to diverse internal and external audiences including media relations and external agencies.
- A B2B facing role where you will serve as the main point of contact for our contacts with the media and industry.
Additional Reponsiblites (Corporate Communications)
- Coordinate with HR and internal departments on updates pertaining to employees, building culture through alignment of departments.
- Work with HR team to create content for team member welcome, birthday, anniversary and holiday cards and gifts
- Work with leadership and marketing teams to ensure consistent voice in both internal and external communications
- Create content for company contests
- Work with executive team on all team meetings to ensure presentations contain effective communication
- Work with various departments and teams to prove evidence of success by applying for and receiving company awards
- Participate in Company Events with Events Team
- Build brand among employees, promoting values/vision across company
- Impeccable copywriting and copy-editing abilities.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Ability to coordinate, implement, and evaluate communications operations.
- Willingness to share own ideas, even amongst senior staff.
- Ability to prioritize and follow through effectively, a track record of achievement in meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with communications technologies.
- Understanding of copywriting, graphic design, layout, and publishing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Advanced working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Industry experience is preferable (games, racing games, racing teams)
Competitive salary, corporate benefits and the opportunity to define the future of racing from within an exciting, growing and friendly international games company