Richardson Racing is a professional race team and have achieved success in multiple premier motorsport categories across UK and Europe. Our mission is to take drivers to the very top of motorsport, we provide the very best team platform to help the drivers achieve the best possible performance.
We pride ourselves that all our team members are dependable, professional and passionate. If you fulfil the criteria and are looking to join a top GT team please keep an eye out for any upcoming opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced No.1 Race Mechanic to join our team.
- Reporting to the Team Manager
- Responsibility for the preparation, maintenance and set up of cars at race events and tests
- Directly manage a group of mechanics
- Promote teamwork and effective communication
- Attend all test and race events
- Assist in the operation of the garage
- Responsible for the cleanliness and condition of your work area, tools and equipment
- Be an integral member of the team, take part in the pit stops & assist other team members
- Report any reliability issues to the team
The ideal candidate:
- Porsche experience is preferred, otherwise equivalent
- Confident working with lifing programmes and technical manuals
- Will have use of a support mechanic
- Trackside and event contract work, with workshop available
In return we are offering:
- Flexible contract - open to full time or part time contractor
- All travel expenses covered
- Race team uniform and equipment
- Modern, clean, and well-equipped workshop
- Great atmosphere and team ethic
- Opportunity for progression within the team
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply and submit your CV and Cover Letter, including your current location and residence, your normal day rate or range for our consideration along with your experience.