We have an exciting opportunity for a Media Content Creator to join the MotorSport Vision media team, based at Brands Hatch, generating a wide variety of digital content to support PR and marketing output across the Group. This will include activities across five UK race circuits, overseas projects, MotorSport Vision Racing championships and series including GB3 and the Bennetts British Superbike Championship, and the PalmerSport driving event at Bedford Autodrome.
Working within the media and PR department, the Media Content Creator will produce video and digital content to promote multiple areas of the business. The successful candidate will take an active role in shaping MSV's digital output, including publishing and scheduling content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok.
Reporting to the Media and Communications Manager, the Media Content Creator will work closely with the in-house PR, graphics and IT teams on a range of projects. You will join a small, hard-working team, whose members must be adaptable, flexible and proactive. The job will involve attending major race meetings, track days and other events at Brands Hatch, Donington Park, Oulton Park, Snetterton, Cadwell Park and Bedford Autodrome.
- Produce video and digital content suitable for publishing through MSV's digital channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and circuit websites
- Assist the PR team with scheduling content and publishing across all platforms
- Produce content to generate organic engagement and contribute to the expansion of MSV's online/social following
- Work with the Media and Communications Manager to establish a strategy and growth plan for MSV's business interests on social media through digital content
- Assist with the general day to day running of the MSV media department
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Experience of creating and editing videos with professional software
- Handheld film camera operation skills. Previous experience with drone filming is useful but not essential
- Knowledge of modern video orientated social media platforms including YouTube and TikTok
- Enthusiasm and knowledge of motorsport in the UK
- Minimum A level standard of education (or equivalent)
- Good organisational skills and time management
This role would be ideal for a recent graduate or someone in the early stages of their digital media career with a strong interest in motorsport, passion for producing exciting content, and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
Due to the location of the sites you will be working at, a driving licence and your own transport would be a significant advantage.