Arrow McLaren is an IndyCar team formed with the joining of McLaren F1 and Schmidt Peterson Motorsports. At the heart of Arrow McLaren is a shared ambition: to race, and to win. For our people, our partners, our fans, and our sport. Prior to this partnership, Arrow has had 7 NTT IndyCar Series wins and 28 IndyCar podiums. By joining our team, you’ll be part of an evolutionary racing partnership that is currently underway.
We value: Innovative – Respectful – Inclusive – Energetic – Brave
Reporting to the Arrow McLaren Senior Manager, Production in our Indianapolis location, this position encompasses responsibilities described below.
Do you have the need for speed? Do you thrive in a fast paced, energetic work environment that focuses on succeeding on the track? Arrow McLaren is looking for a junior machinist /3D printing assistant to join our fast-paced, energetic work environment focusing on succeeding on the track. A motivated team player who does not compromise on quality and innovation as we expand our internal capabilities.
Depending on experience, this position may be hired on a 3-month contract before joining full time.
- Hands-on role working with CNC Mill and Lathe from engineering blueprints.
- Operating 3D Printers, including editing/ creating print files, and post-processing builds.
- Experience with G code and CAM software; Feature Cam Preferred.
- Experience using QC measuring equipment.
- Possess an understanding of materials in 3D printing.
- Able to work independently and multitask.
- Comfortable with other power/hand tools.
- Reliable team player willing to flex his/her schedule when necessary to meet the race schedule.
- Other duties as assigned by the department manager