For many fans of Formula One, the sport exists between lights and chequered flag on a Sunday afternoon. It begins and ends with the exploits of the drivers on the track. But this is merely the tip of the spear. The reality of modern F1 is that of a complex and intertwined operation, every part of which needs to perform near its limit if success is to be achieved. From the pit crew searching for the ultimate repeatable pit stop, to the inspiration of the designers, the application of engineers and the herculean efforts of an army of fabricators and machinists. Much of our success is thanks to the diversity of thought and spectrum of skill sets held within the team, our ability to recognise unique contributions from individual team members is just a part of why we love what we do.
Red Bull Technology have a new and exciting Health, Safety & Environmental Coordinator vacancy to join the Health, Safety and Environmental team at our Milton Keynes campus. This role will support the state-of-the-art facilities and departments that contribute towards the on-going success of a championship winning F1 team.
As the HSE Coordinator you will ensure that employees comply with Safety, Health and Environmental Legislation and ensure policies and procedure are adopted and adhered to. This role will drive continuous improvement and will help develop a cultural change in the mindset of all employees while ensuring a pragmatic approach to support the business needs.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator will be responsible for providing a support function to team members, schedule and carry out department workplace inspections, coordinate training, report on findings and ensure that any corrective actions are appropriately closed out.
You must able be able to demonstrate a high level of self-motivation and commitment and be able to work within a high-pressure environment to meet tight deadlines. Excellent communication and organisation skills are pre-requisite.
Role & responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the completion of new starter inductions
- Process management, providing support and input when updating processes
- Monitoring the completion of display screen equipment training and associated assessments. Addressing any issues raised in such assessments
- Assist with ensuring site incidents are closed out in a prompt manner for dedicated departments
- Providing performance reports
- Provide support, guidance, and advice to appointed representatives and employees on Safety, Health & Environment related topics
- Provide support and assistance with the implementation and delivery of new and existing company’s procedures and policies
- Carrying out and supporting with day to day administration tasks as and when required
- Supporting with onsite ISO third party audits, ensuring standards are maintained
- Support the wider business’ SHE and Sustainability strategy
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar role
- Previous experience within either F1, Motorsport or the Automotive industry would be beneficial however not essential
- A NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent (essential)
- Knowledge and experience of developing, implementing, and auditing of the ISO standards
- Exposure to working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment is highly desirable
- Experience using MS programmes & safety management software
Not only is this a fantastic Health, Safety and Environmental role, it is also a fantastic team to work for. A good salary is just the start, there are many other benefits too such as bonus, health care, company contributed pension, on site gym & fitness classes, child care vouchers, daily food allowance, on—site car wash & hairdresser, cycle to work scheme plus much more……
Job Posting End DateFri, 9 Jun 2023