The Veloce Group includes Veloce Esports, an elite esports brand, operator and platform, as well as joint venture with Quadrant (McLaren F1 driver Lando Norris’ esports and content team). Beyond its own competitive teams, Veloce Esports operates teams & esports ventures for multiple F1 teams. We are pioneers through creating competitive teams, exciting events and exciting content – leveraging our world-class in-house talent.
As the Head of Content at Veloce, you will be the lead figure of a growing production team, overseeing the day to day operation of content creation on the Veloce channel’s. You will be directly managing production timelines and scheduling, working closely with the production, and editing teams to deliver high quality content on a regular basis.
You will be responsible for the planning, organising and resourcing of current and new projects; this will include booking in talent, assigning production roles to Veloce staff and resourcing extra people when needed. On top of this, you will be in command of planning and operating of media days for Veloce and our client teams, creating channel reports and building partnerships to commercialise content.
- Oversee the content team, managing the day to day production of content and resourcing where necessary
- Working closely with the Directors and Senior team, reporting on a weekly basis on the progress of the content team
- Build and organise an effective content schedule that is both fresh and engaging
- Frequently work with the production team to develop new, unique ideas
- Work as the quality control figure who will review content before it is delivered
- Create analytical reports in which can be shared both internally for review and externally for commercial opportunities
- Someone with strong leadership qualities
- 5+ years experience in digital content production, specifically in a producer or other leadership role
- No normal 9 to 5 attitude
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Interest in Formula 1, motorsport & esports
- Technical knowledge and experience in live broadcasting
- Experience working and building relationships with other brands
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Set Design experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- 25 days annual leave and shut down period around Christmas.
- Birthdays off & days in lieu if required to work a weekend.
- Office Bar open all week.
- Office competitions such as Sim Racing, Darts and Table Tennis.
- Veloce & Quadrant Apparel and discounted new drops.
- Laptop, IT equipment and 24/7 IT support.
- 50% towards corporate gym membership.
- Bike 2 Work scheme with Evans Cycles.
- Mental Health Support with 24/7 365 therapist access.
- Quarterly team night outs and activities.
- A work hard - play hard mentality, with a great office culture.