An exciting opportunity to join our growing, friendly team of wiring harness professionals working on a variety of projects including NASCAR, Sportscars and high performance vehicles.
- Ability to build complex, multi-leg wiring harnesses.
- Assembles components per drawings and schedules using various hand and/or power tools.
- Makes continuity checks on work in progress and completed.
- Maintains clean and safe working environment in line with company policies.
- May be tasked to perform product testing, repair, and modification as required.
- May be tasked to work overtime as required.
- 1-5 years’ experience as an above-average harness builder in a production environment.
- Knowledge of prints, schematics, mechanical drawings, visual aids, wire identification, color codes and associated component identification required.
- Experience with using all types of hand tools: open and closed barrel crimp tools, soldering iron, wire strippers.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Ability to perform in a team environment with good inter-personal skills is necessary with commitment to the highest quality achievable.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mooresville, NC 28117: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)