We are a dynamic team of dedicated motorsport enthusiasts with whom you will share a common target: to perform at your best in pursuit of perfection!
To achieve results on rally stages and race tracks around the world, we ask for full commitment, professionalism and a strong team spirit from all of our employees.
Does that sound like you? If you’d like to join our team, drop us a line with your application and any relevant documentation
- Provide a strong technical communication skill to show solutions to our motorsport customers
- Influence our customer relationships with a good ability to interact with gentlemen and non-professional drivers
- Download and read data acquisition and bring a fast understanding for problems to provide solutions
- Support the projects with a strong understanding of vehicle dynamics
- Be prepared to work under pressure and travel to a vast variety of motorsport events and tests
- Inform the customers and project responsibles with post event reports and follow up issues with clear descriptions
- Improve the performance and strategy by showing a strong knowledge of the technical and sporting rules
- Master's or Bachelor’s Degree in Motorsport Engineering or equivalent education
- 2-5 years of Motorsport experience, preferentially within top-level (WTCC, TCR, GT, WRC, ERC)
- Strong knowledge of project management in regards to motorsport development
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Good communication skills, fluent English is compulsory
- A flexible approach to working hours and tasks is essential