Working within the design office you will generate project codes for all design office activities in liaison with designers and planners. You will coordinate the entry of associated data and track the status of the full dataset of project codes. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with departments across the team to ensure we deliver projects on time, at cost to tight deadlines.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
Support maintenance of project code data set.
Conducting analysis of project codes status, compiling metrics and generating reports for key stakeholders.
Work with planners and finance in support of generating cost analysis data.
Create a good relationship and collaboration with other departments.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Experience of ERP & project management applications.
- Experience with technical documentation, flowcharts and schedules.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills.
- To take the initiative and Innovation.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team, external suppliers and colleagues.
- Provide flexible attendance and attitude to work, both in line with the requirements of the role and any specific requirements of the projects.
- Excellent English language written and spoken
- Travel 0-10%