No restraints. No limitations. We don’t simply push boundaries. We completely rethink them. McLaren Automotive exists to create breath-taking performance road cars.
With innovation at the core of all we do, every challenge starts with the same question. How can we do it better? This restless spirit runs right through McLaren Automotive. And the search for perfection is evident in everything we do.
Purpose of Role
At McLaren Automotive our vision is not only to become the iconic sports car manufacturer but also to deliver breath-taking, iconic and innovative new technology to the automotive industry. We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our world class employees combined with an unrelenting desire to understand our customers and put their needs at the forefront of everything we do. After all, without our customers we have no business.
McLaren Automotive are therefore looking for a highly motivated Customer Analytics Project Coordinator to play a pivotal role in ensuring we leverage and utilise data to drive the relevant global strategic projects and initiatives to enhance customer satisfaction. We understand how data can change the way we deliver projects. The right data analytics is key to supporting our decision making and enabling project success.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Customer Experience Team to help define and implement project activities ensuring past and current data is leveraged to enable effective decisions on project deliver. They will be an expert in descriptive trend analysis & reporting, whilst having the proven ability to turn these into tangible deliverables which they can assist in implementing against global projects.
- Customer Analysis – Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify core needs and focus areas to support business direction in driving customer satisfaction, highlight key challenges & opportunities.
- Trends & Metrics - Develop, maintain, and analyse key customer metrics demonstrating progress against key objectives through competitor analysis, data insights, reports and presentations.
- Customer Satisfaction: provide data driven recommendations to specific and future business challenges, including leading on key initiatives to ensure successful implementation
- Project Coordination - Support the broader team in defining, shaping and implementing core customer based global initiatives ensuring the highest standards of project delivery re met
- Teamwork – An active member of a high preforming global team, providing support to colleagues to ensure initiatives and goals are always achieved, ensuring that key performance and customer KPIs are achieved
- Stakeholder Engagement – Develop key relationship with colleagues at all levels across the business to develop data strategies for improving our standards to sustain and improve the customer brand experience
- Mentorship & Teamwork – An active member of a high preforming global team, providing support to colleagues to ensure initiatives and KPIs are achieved
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Expert in quantitative analysis with a keen key for detail
- Proficient analytical skills and expert in Microsoft office software inc Power BI
- Previous project delivery experience either as a lead or part of broader PMO
- Understand of CRM databases and CSAT/NPS customer satisfaction methodology
- Proven ability to act with decisive authority
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset that devises creative solutions to strategic and tactical business challenges
- Thrives in a fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment
- Proactive approach to influencing others
- Exceptionally organized with high levels of self-motivation
- Meticulous attention to detail even when under pressure
- Dynamic, with the ability to respond to challenging situations in an innovative manner