We have a position available for a Full-Time Controls and System Engineer within the team
The role involves working closely both within the engineering department, this is a fulltime role and we are open to the option of fulltime remote working for the right candidate.
As soon as possible - February
- Ensure correct calibration of all sensors
- Data analysis to find faults in the cars during a race weekend and at the factory. Also to use this data to find additional performance in the car.
- Fire up and systems checking before cars go on track.
- Powertrain Characterization, Modelling and Correlation
- Energy, TC, BBW Mapping and optimization
- Powertrain Thermal Modelling and Correlation
- Liase with the rest of the engineering group
- DIL integration
- Dedicated to the LMDh car
- Use data to analyse, optimize and define systems changes – TC, BBW and Energy Management
- Ensure the health of the car
- Work within the LMDh Engineering group
- Be an active part of garage build and packdown
- High level of computer literacy
- Good Communication
- Ability to manage own time and tasks
- Previous experience with BBW is very helpful but not essential
- Previous experience in writing software is helpful but not essential
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in engineering
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in the Motorsport sector.