Grove Racing competes in the Australian Supercars Championship. We have an opportunity to be part of our team as a Race Mechanic.
You will have an unwavering determination to win and be a team player. Primarily based from our factory in Braeside Victoria, you will be required to travel to all Supercars events and test days where you will work collaboratively within the team and be responsible for preparing, maintaining and operating one of our Penrite Racing Supercars both at the factory and at race events.
This role will be responsible for:
- Communicating with other technicians and engineers to build and service race cars
- Travel to all Supercar events, test days and corporate ride days
- Ensure all components of the car are built to specification and bolted safely to the car
- Ensure that all required equipment, spare parts and car options are loaded into the transporter for each event
- Meet deadlines for race car preparation while maintaining a high quality build standard
Requirements, skills and attributes:
- Motorsport experience preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of mechanical components of a car
- Good communication skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft office programs
- Manage workload efficiently to meet deadlines
- Operate in a positive & professional manner and support your colleagues
This is a fantastic role and opportunity to become a key part of a high performance team in one of the most competitive touring car championships in the world. The role offers a competitive salary and performance bonus as well as on-site gym, unique discounts and offers from our team partners.