Tesla is just as fast paced, less dangerous and it’s your chance to work on the technology of the future. We are supporting your move.
Do you want to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy? At Tesla that's our mission.
We are looking to hire multiple Service Technicians for Tesla's Service Centers across Norway. At Tesla, our Service Technicians are the backbone of the Service operation, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and as a Service Technician you will help ensure an equally innovative service to our customers. Are you up for the challenge?
- Service, repair and improve: Working with Tesla specific software and advanced tools you will be performing repairs and maintenance on all types of Tesla vehicles.
- Ensure top quality: Fix it right first time, we trust you to inspect our vehicles diligently before return and pre-delivery.
- Collaborate: Working across teams (local and over the region) you will be sharing support and best practices in order to further improve the service experience.
- Develop: Setting you up for success our dedicated in-house training teams will train you on Tesla specific technology and the repair of Electrical Vehicles.
- Technically experienced: You have professional experience performing vehicle service and repairs working within either automotive, aviation, marine or similar industries.
- A good communicator: You speak and write English well and know how to get your point across clearly and respectfully.
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a full European driver’s license (Class B for cars).
- Willing to relocate to Norway
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success
- The chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools and software
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Relocation assistance to make the move to Norway
Join the mission. Apply today.
We are also looking for service technicians in Germany, United Kingdom, France, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria and many other European countries.
Applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.
To be considered for our roles it is required that you already have the right to work within EU/ EEA.