The purpose of this role is to be responsible of the building, preparation, and maintenance of a race car at the workshop and on the racetrack.
It is a leading role that requires communication and planning skills toward other mechanics, crew chief and engineers. Presence at the workshop (Cesena, IT) is requested, as well as involvement in pit-stop procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation and build of race cars. Including car performance, reliability, safety, and technical inspection compliance.
- Ensure precision and respect of high standards.
- Coordinate a group of a minimum of four mechanics.
- Planning and distribute daily tasks.
- Efficiency time management and respect of deadlines.
- Maintain a professional and clean appearance of equipment and working space.
- Keep tracking of parts usage and create spare part order lists.
- Coordinate and give feedback to the crew chief.
- Previous motorsports experience as car chief.
- Languages: English (additional languages are considered a plus)
- Use of PC – Microsoft Office required.
- Positive and constructive teamwork attitude.
- National and International travel requested.