MoTeC Europe Ltd is a subsidiary of MoTeC Pty Ltd, which is now part of the Bosch Group. We operate across Europe in the service areas of motorsports, EV and hybrid, off-highway, marine and e-mobility. Our dynamic team develops customised electronic solutions for racing cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles, as well as for industrial vehicles and watercraft, based on innovative, high-tech products from MoTeC.
We welcome applications from a range of candidates but please note that we require the successful candidate to have current work rights for the UK and Schengen Area countries.
MoTeC Europe is looking for a Business Development Manager to help build our strong product portfolio and increase our market presence.
- Do you have experience with Motorsport electronics, particularly aftermarket ECUs?
- Can you identify the difference between the various levels of motorsport electronics, articulating that difference to others?
- Do you have an interest in helping to develop and then sell market leading products.
- Do you want to sell those products to a top-notch customer base, including high performance OEMs, Tier 1 manufacturers and motorsport teams?
If the answer to the above questions is ‘yes’, then you could be just the person we are looking for.
Based in the UK, the successful candidate would be expected to be travelling most weeks to race events and customer sites across EU and UK.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Growing the automotive channels, including motorsport, car, marine, truck, special applications, off-highway and Electric Vehicles.
- Managing existing accounts and developing new business within the UK/Europe.
- Identifying and qualifying new opportunities.
- Preparing and delivering external presentations to customers via:
- Corporate meetings.
- Shows and Expos.
- One-on-one interaction at race tracks and other on-site locations where potential customers exist.
- Preparing and delivering internal reports for management.
- Preparing proposals for customers by taking inputs from internal stakeholders, while working within the company commercial framework.
- Working closely within the wider marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns, and represent MoTeC at events and expos.
You should also be able to:
- Travel locally and internationally as the required in the role, to fulfil customer requirements develop opportunities and undertake training.
- Build high quality and lasting relationships with all stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively at all levels, within the wider team.
Essential skills and qualifications
You should possess:
- Experience in business development, preferably within the motorsports industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer relationship management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proven track record of success in developing and managing relationships with key customers, as well as identifying new opportunities.
- Good standard of written and spoken English.
- MS office skills.
- Passion for motorsports at a professional level and beyond.
On offer is a competitive salary and pension contributions with a great package of benefits including a health cash plan and other discounted benefits. We will also provide many opportunities for personal and professional development.