- Act as a single point of contact providing Technical Development with support and assistance for cost planning, forecasting and analyses
- Define, create and analyze monthly evaluations and variance analyses
- Identify opportunities/risks and propose alternative courses of action
- Initiate and support requirements planning and forecasting (VSIs) together with the OU management team
- Create ad hoc analyses and reports for the OU management team
- Plan and control general overheads with the specialist area (including Reporting)
- You have completed a degree in business studies – including with a technical focus – or industrial engineering
- You ideally possess professional experience in the financial management of areas/organizations
- You enjoy mediating and love to design new processes and methods
- Your strengths include communications skills, conflict management, persistence and analytical thinking
- You welcome the challenge of explaining complex situations in a simplified manner
- You are a highly motivated self-starter
- You have very good MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Full professional proficiency in German or English and a willingness to attain a basic level in the corresponding other language are prerequisites
- You enjoy teamwork
As the central finance interface of Audi Formula Racing GmbH, we make sure that all departments have the appropriate budgets and necessary resources, and provide transparency with a clear framework and relevant KPIs for the purposes of content management. We hold ourselves to a high standard and pull together as a team without forgetting the “fun” factor! In light of the interconnection of a wide variety of topics within our area of responsibility, close collaboration combined with a very open and honest nature are a must for us to succeed. Our promise to you: Our motorsport environment provides non-stop excitement!
Audi Formula Racing GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Audi Sport and was founded in 2022 for the brand’s Formula 1 entry. From 2026, the brand with the four rings will compete in the widely popular FIA Formula 1 World Championship with an internally developed power unit and its own factory team. In the future, the program will spearhead Audi’s factory commitment in motorsport.
The power unit is developed at Audi Sport’s state-of-the-art Competence Center Motorsport in Neuburg an der Donau, close to AUDI AG’s corporate headquarters in Ingolstadt. The facility opened in 2014 and is considered as one of the most modern of its kind. It’s currently being expanded for the F1 program. For the first time since 2009, a Formula 1 power unit will be made in Germany.
The decision to enter Formula 1 was driven by new regulations announced by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA). From 2026, sustainable synthetic fuels will be used while approximately 50% of the drivetrain’s power will be electric. Audi wants to actively support the transformation of what is by far the most important motorsport series.
Popular on a global stage, highly emotional and technologically advanced – Formula 1 is a spectacular platform for the world’s most sophisticated electrified racing cars. Audi wants to demonstrate “Vorsprung durch Technik” in this competitive environment and is putting together a highly specialized team to develop the power unit. Our basis is the extensive expertise gained from our successful motorsport involvement in Formula E, touring car racing, customer racing, the Dakar Rally and our Le Mans era.
Become a part of this unique project at the pinnacle of motorsport and get involved when Audi writes the next chapter of its motorsport history.
These positions are available at Audi Formula Racing GmbH in Neuburg an der Donau.
Please note that these positions are not at AUDI AG.
All positions at Audi Formula Racing GmbH are available on a part-time basis in principle.
We live diversity, we stand up actively for inclusion, and we create an environment that promotes the individuality of each person in the interests of the company.
We expressly welcome applications from people with disabilities, as their integration is a matter of special concern to us.
If you have any questions, please contact the AFR team by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we can consider only applications
submitted via our online job portal.