Do you want to experience high performance and help design the future of motorsports? Then Audi is the right place for you. Sportiness is one of the core features of the Audi trademark – it’s in our genes, which have evolved over more than 25 years of successful participation in motorsports. It is the goal of Audi Formula Racing GmbH to engage in sustainable racing at the highest level worldwide and to give customers and fans a spectacular impression of the brand’s performance. Grab this chance and make your mark on our future sporting successes.
With the aim of making the new commitment to motorsports and to participating in an international race series, Audi Formula Racing GmbH is setting up a team to develop a high-performance drive system. As part of the internal combustion engine development division, you will apply your key skills working in an international team in Neuburg a. d. Donau with framework conditions that enable you to actively shape your day-to-day work.
In return, we offer you an attractive package of benefits for maximum flexibility, personal development, attention to your heath, and, above all, pleasure in what you do.
In the field of the development of the internal combustion engine, you will work on the creation and development of the powertrain. You will create the component(s) – from the engine design up to the detailed modeling. You will manage the components in a complex environment. In collaboration with the analysis and test areas, you will ensure that the component(s) reach(es) the maturity level required for the environment as quickly as possible. You will help design the creation process and accompany the component(s) through several construction stages.
- CAD design of assemblies and systems as well as engine parts. CAD modeling of parts, drafting
- Planning of the creation path for the assembly / component with the involvement of Production and Procurement
- BoM management
- Preparation of engine structure lists
- Component support in engine construction and disassembly
- Interpretation of analysis results and targeted implementation in construction stages
- Technical studies in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, design technology
- In-depth knowledge in the field of engine technology and design
- CAD skills: Catia/Creo with several years’ experience in motorsports (possibly engine design)
- In-depth knowledge in the field of construction materials and production engineering (prototypes)
- Full professional proficiency in German or English and a willingness to learn a basic level in the corresponding other language are prerequisites
- Excellent teamwork skills, organizational skills, and keen sense of responsibility
- Flexible, independent, and precise working practices
This position is available immediately at AUDI AG (neue Tochtergesellschaft) in Neuburg a. d. Donau. Generally all positions at Audi can be filled on a part-time basis. Applications must be submitted in electronic form via our job portal.
We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the company.