Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and would like to be a part of our team?
Aero Designer – CAD Design Engineer
Would you like to
- work as design engineer within our Aerodynamics department and design parts for the Formula 1 project’s wind tunnel model?
- design components for rapid prototype manufacturing for wind tunnel model testing?
- design components respecting aspects such as practical usability of the model, packaging studies, producibility, cost efficiency and efficient assembly?
- generate technical drawings respecting the norms?
- improve the aerodynamic performance of the race car in collaboration with Aerodynamicists, other Aero Designers and across departments within a very short lead time?
- continuously maintain and improve complex and already sophisticated methodologies of CAD models and components?
- generate complex CAD models via CATIA 3DExperience as main activity?
Do you have
- a basic training as designer (technical college) or mechanical engineer (university of applied sciences) or a technical designer education with corresponding professional experience?
- work experience in motorsport in similar position?
- a minimum of one-year professional experience in CAD design?
- very broad and detailed knowledge of the CATIA V5/V6/3Dx GSD and part design workbench
- good visualisation skills and imagination?
- a very good command of English?
- interested in working in a high-tech environment and fascinated by working in motorsport?
- pragmatic and at the same time have a distinctly scientific approach?
- someone with a lot of self-motivation, dedicated, creative, result oriented and able to work independently with great attention to detail?
- stress-tolerant, persistent, open-minded, innovative and a team player who can focus very well?
If the above applies and working in a dynamic, cross-functional environment appeals to you, we are looking forward to receiving your documents here!
Alfa Romeo F1 Team ORLEN