STARD is a world leading pioneer in EV and alternatively powered motorsport, high-performance vehicles and powertrain systems with roots in conventionally powered motorsport. Based right at the outskirts of beautiful Vienna in Austria, we are part of the renown Stohl Group Gmbh, which was established by former Gr.N Rally World Champion Manfred Stohl and is operating worldwide very successfully for over 20 years. Ever since, STARD is the group´s advanced R&D specialist department, processes all in-house cutting-edge research, development, assembly, test & race activity of:
- FIA certified HV battery systems with world-leading power densities
- High performance E-Motor, Inverter and transmission packages
- Complete E/E systems for ground, aerial, and marine vehicles
- VCU software and calibration incl. high performance 4WD torque vectoring strategies
- Entire vehicles for motorsport and future high performance automotive applications
- HV subcomponents and systems
- Invention and implementation of truly sustainable, smart technologies and solutions (“no greenwashing”!)
The supplied industries range from powersports, marine, automotive, motorsport to aerospace including a very diverse scope of challenging and exciting projects.
Following attributes are the focus of STARD´s philosophy to push the boundaries of cutting edge powertrain technology and vehicles:
- World leading EV powertrain specialist for high performance applications
- Compact, dynamic and powerful team of highly skilled staff
- Strong teamwork and high customer friendliness
- Optimized results, slim functional processes and minimized bureaucracy
- Vast entire vehicle development, production and racing knowledge
- Seeking for challenging technical tasks in a diverse variety of applications
- Creative and innovative performance oriented approaches and solutions
- Powerful network in motorsports and automotive industry based on 20 years of successful operation
- High-end international customers in Asia, Europe and USA ranging from disruptive start-ups to world top level manufacturers
- Intensive applied research activity around EV powertrain systems (partly government funded)
Are you looking to become part of a creative, target oriented and motivated international team, focused on inventing new, and optimizing highest performance components, technologies, systems and entire vehicles with all forms of propulsion technologies?
Then don´t miss this opportunity to join STARD and help us to sustainably influence and shape the future of high performance mobility and motorsport together.