We have had an exciting opportunity arise for an Engineering Programme Manager to join our Engineering team at Cosworth.
To deliver engineering projects on time and on budget.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Support commercial department in project planning for quotation purposes.
- Create and deliver project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Monitoring of project progress against plans in terms of work completed, cost and timing.
- Identify project risks and manage mitigations of those risks.
- Manage the project against the contracted deliverables and budget, identifying changes in scope.
- Communicate with the stakeholders (both internal and customer) to ensure effective delivery of the project.
- Updating of resource planner for each project and negotiating resource with competing of programmes.
- Manage the closure of the project.
- Consider the health and safety, environmental and energy impact of all activities.
- Support the Company’s compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.
- Previous experience of project management in an automotive engineering environment.
- Engineering degree preferred but not essential.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined cope, budget and timeline.
- Proficiency in MS project and other MS office programmes.