Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Car & Components Test Mechanic / Technician
Would you like to
- be responsible for the execution of 7-post rig tests and for the correct damper characteristic implementation for the development?
- support the operation of rigs and DIL-Simulator?
- be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of dampers and mechanical systems?
Do you have
- a technical training in hydraulic systems?
- work experience (preferably in motorsport, automotive or aircraft industry)?
- experience of rig testing (preferably with 7-post rigs and damper dynos)?
- a flair for working accurately and efficiently?
- computer skills (Office/Windows) and adequate language skills to communicate in German and English?
- interested in working in a high-tech environment?
- used to work independently and under deadline pressure without losing your sense of humour?
- an open-minded and very flexible team player?
- Inventive and highly motivated to solve problems quickly and efficiently?
- willing to work in shifts (early, late and partially night shifts)?
If the above applies, and working in a dynamic cross-cultural environment appeals to you, we look forward to receiving your application here!