We are hiring a Wiring Technician. You will strive to produce high-quality wiring harnesses used in motorsport and other applications.
Motorsport applications include Indycar, NASCAR, Road to Indy, Formula Fit, F3/F4, vintage open-wheel, Formula Drift, American Flat Track, hydroplanes, etc.
- Assemble, test, and repair wiring harnesses primarily of the kind used in motorsport applications
- Perform maintenance on tooling, and testing equipment
- Spool wire and take inventory
- Kit parts
- Experience with the following products, techniques or experience in motorsport/aviation wiring specifically would be ideal.
- Deutsch Autosport, DT, DTM, DTP.
- Raychem molded boots
- DR25 heat shrink
- Automotive connectors and tooling
- Concentric wire twisting
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel
- Skilled with computers
- Familiar with Packaging/Shipping (UPS)
- Fast learner
- Team player
A great place to learn and apply techniques related to motorsport wiring. Small company with a relaxed atmosphere.
Indy Wiring is a small business that places a premium on quality and attention to detail. We value our employees and seek to provide a safe and laid back work environment.