RWB’s customer base runs the gamut from recreation to the very highest levels of professional racing, in every facet of the Automotive and Powersports Industries. The products supplied are forged and cast pistons, connecting rods, and crankshafts; along with their complimentary components, piston rings, bearings, gaskets, camshafts, and a variety of other internal valve train and engine components. Other products include suspension, braking, clutching, and chassis components. With RWB’s ability to engineer solutions for their customers and the infrastructure to test, manufacture, and distribute these products worldwide, RWB has no equal in the field.
Race Winning Brands in Mentor, OH manufactures the finest high-performance forged racing pistons for automotive, motorcycles, dirt bikes, snowmobiles, ATVs, jet skis, racing boats, and go-karts. We are a high performance company hiring high performers.
Race Winning Brands, located in Mentor, OH has an immediate opening for a 1st shift Material Handler.
The Packers duties consist of pulling orders, component preparation, packaging, and preparing orders for shipping.
- Two years shipping/warehouse experience a plus
- Knowledge of how to apply 5-S principles in a warehouse environment. We promote from within and would like to see you grow with us.
- Personal characteristics include promptness, excellent attendance, communication skills, detail-oriented, and organized.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reads work order or pick ticket to stage components for shipment.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
- Moves materials from storage or work sites to designated area, using hand truck, electric dolly, or another device.
- Packages components and ensures that they are included in the shipment.
- Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
- Verifies record computations against physical count of inventory and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Computer Skills
- Standing – almost continuously; walking – frequently, sitting – almost never, using hands to finger, handle, or feel – almost continuously, stooping, crouching, and bending – frequently
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Candidate must be able to communicate in English.
- Candidate must be able to read English.
- Work Environment: work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles, non temperature controlled in the summer, Moderate to loud noise.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Relocation is not included in this position.