The Motorsport Competence Group AG is looking for a motivated and qualified truck driver at our headquarters in St. Ingbert at the earliest possible date.
Are you looking for a new challenge and want to contribute your skills to our team?
Then you have come to the right place.
We offer you a permanent position in a positive and performance oriented working environment with diverse tasks, performance-related compensation, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and the possibility of further development.
Your future tasks:
- Autonomous preparation and follow-up as well as care and maintenance of our racing equipment
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Set-up and dismantling at test and racing events
- Active participation at the race track
- Courier trips
- Maintenance of the vehicle fleet
- Cooperation in the preparation of customs documents
- Vehicle transports
- Tyre fitting
- Logistical work at the company headquarters
- You have a qualification (preferably in mechanics or an adjacent field) or relevant experience in motor sports
- You have good mechanical and manual skills and have worked ideally as a mechanic at motorsport events or as a tyre technician
- You have a valid driving licence of class C and CE (including the entry of the code number 95 in the driving licence) and several years of driving experience
- You have experience in dealing with the common MS Office programs
- Willingness to intensive travel activity
- A distinctive team spirit, a high degree of flexibility, resilience, sense of duty as well as the ability to achieve optimal results even under time pressure are your distinguishing features
- Willingness to work overtime and at weekends
- German language would be beneficial
We look forward to receiving your complete application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. Please send us your application by e-mail in pdf-format to the following address: