ROWE RACING is looking for motivated and flexible senior Truckie at our headquarters in St. Ingbert / Germany.
Are you looking for a new challenge and want to contribute your skills to our team?
We offer you a permanent position in a positive and performance oriented working environment with diverse tasks, performance-related compensation, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and the possibility of further development.
- the upkeep of the teams trailers and vehicle fleets
- liaising with Engineering and chief mechanic on deadlines and transport timescales
- improving the efficiency of the race team for loading and unloading with a lot of focus on load plans and presentation.
- organizing the maintenance of all garage and pit stop equipment
- being a key team member during pit stops where precision and pace is expected
- methodical in your approach and experienced in all matters relating to race team transport
- good mechanical and manual skills
- the holder of a clean HGV (C + CE + 95) license and CPC license
- experienced working in motorsport at a high end in either WEC, ELMS, F2, F3, GT3, DTM or similar
- comfortable managing your own time in accordance with the current workload
- German language would be beneficial, good English language is essential
We look forward to receiving your complete application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Please send us your application with a cover letter.