Founded by Jay Penske in 2007, GEOX DRAGON is an American racing team which became one of the 12 teams competing in the all-electric FIA Formula E World Championship. This is an opportunity for a highly skilled team player to join us and make the difference.
Dragon is looking for talented individuals who share our passion for racing and competition.
Dragon is seeking an experienced Tire Analysis Specialist / Engineer who will be responsible for the Analysis and engineering optimization of tire performance of our racing cars at all race events, tests and simulator attendances.
- Responsible for the Analysis and engineering optimization of tire Performance our racing cars at all events and tests in the Formula E World Championship.
- Work independently and within a team group to define and deliver performance for races, tests and simulation events.
- Extract the maximum performance from the cars and drivers at each event.
- Work within the team to collectively develop the engineering capability and knowledge of the team.
- Working with Race drivers to improve their performance through driving or setup and settings changes
- Track Surface analysis and impact on the setup of the car
- Work in bringing new technique to improve performance
Specialized Knowledge and skills:
- Mechanical degree
- Proven high level Performance Engineering in tire analysis and or engineering experience.
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Senior knowledge of data analysis tools
- Strong communication skills (written/oral) in presenting data and information to others
- Good understanding of science and technology in Tire
- A positive approach and a willingness to support colleagues.
- Organizational and experimentation skills
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- An ability to work and prioritize within a high pressure, time sensitive environment while retaining a methodical approach is essential. The role may require extensive domestic and international travel and a willingness to work long and flexible hours including weekends.
- The team’s motto is “e pluribus unum,” meaning, “out of many, emerges one.” We place the highest value on integrity, self-motivation, impeccable attention to detail, relentless determination, resilience, and the ability to collaborate and work as a team in an honest and high-pressure environment. We regularly go above and beyond and are committed to doing whatever is necessary to achieve our goals and make our ambitions a reality. We expect the same from everyone on our team.