Kansas Speedway, which opened in 2001, is located in the heart of the Midwest in Kansas City, Kansas. With easy access to major highways, along with the Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway, restaurants, shopping and other entertainment, Kansas Speedway has easily become a destination for fans. The track hosts two NASCAR Cup Series races, the NASCAR Xfinity Series, the NASCAR Gander RV and Outdoors Truck Series and the ARCA Menards Series. In addition to two race weekends, Kansas Speedway hosts over 200 event days each year.
Kansas Speedway Ticket Office is seeking Ticketing Event Staff to assist in event day ticket sales. These are event driven positions. Shifts will range from 4 hours to 12+ hours on event days.
This job posting may be used to fill the following positions as openings occur:
- Event Tickets Sellers interact with customers in a professional and sales oriented manner. Provide customer service, product upsell and order processing to drive/walk-up customers on event day. Positions could be outdoors and subject to the weather.
- Event Customer Care Specialist Provide for customer service, product upsell and order processing via telephone, mail, and walk-ups.
- Event Transportation Drivers assist Ticket Operations personnel by driving ticket sellers to/from sales locations, deliver supplies including tickets and change to sellers, and other support functions. Must hold a current driver license and be approved to drive a company vehicle.
Performs any combination of the following duties according to specific departmental guidelines:
- Strong communication skills
- Must be 18 years or older
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Previous cash and credit card handling skills.
- Ability to work outdoors in changing weather conditions.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate in an effective and professional manner.
- Understanding of facility and general race knowledge helpful.
- Flexible schedule, able to work evenings and weekends.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.