About this Opportunity:
AMSOIL INC, located in Superior, Wisconsin is looking for a Technical Marketing Analyst to play a key analytical role within the Product Development group by assisting in shaping product development and marketing decisions. This is done by gathering and analyzing data related to markets, buyer behavior, brands, competitors and products.
- Conduct market research and analysis – compile and analyze and organize data and insights to define market segments, buyers, cause-effect relationships of digital marketing campaigns and sales growth
- Maintain records and documentation for product development process and system management – use SharePoint for document maintenance, manage changes to the Stage Gate process for new product development, support/lead department preparation for annual ISO audit and help coordinate updates to the digital product and equipment look-up guides
- Assist project management of cross-functional teams, coordinate and accomplish tasks, effectively run meetings, set agendas, capture & publish notes.
- Assist/lead common processes that facilitate bringing new and improved products to market.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in a business or analytics related field such as Marketing Analytics, MIS, Math, Economics or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of related worked experience
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, adaptive reasoning and communication skills
- Organizational skills with an acute attention to detail
- Demonstrated, excellent project management and/or time management skills
- Ability to work independently and develop strong working relationships in order to work with many individuals throughout the organization
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables and graphs)
- Knowledge in SharePoint
- Knowledge of CRM systems
AMSOIL offers competitive health benefits, 401k, paid time off and a positive, supportive and stimulating growth-oriented work environment.