We are seeking an experienced Trades Assistant , initially a part-time position (progressing to full-time) in our modern workshop located in Warragul with an immediate start for the suitable person. You would have a majority of experience working on European vehicles and Porsches.
The suitable person would:
- Show pride and have attention to detail to ensure quality workmanship
- Experience working on European Cars is essential
- Porsche experience a definite advantage
- Hold a current manual Victorian driver's licence
- Reliable and punctual
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Able to be a team player and also able to work independently
- Have good diagnostic skills and scan tools experience
- Abide by OH& S guidelines at all times when in the workplace
- Detecting and diagnosing faults in engines and parts
- Testing and adjusting mechanical parts after being repaired for proper performance
- Keep a clean and tidy work space.
Monday - Friday ( Part-time leading to Full-time in the future )
We specialise working on European vehicles and Porsches. We do a lot of jobs for Collections, Motorsports and Restorations.
Interested persons please forward a resume and references by email