- Sourcing ATL designed components which could be (but not limited to) a range of machined, fabricated, 3D printed, laser cut & composite parts;
- Working with the ATL Design Team to source suitable suppliers for proprietary components where required;
- Work with suppliers strategically to ensure on time delivery to best price while considering quality;
- Using internal KPI’s work with the ATL Quality Team to react to any supplier quality concerns and ATL the rest of the Supply Chain team regards delivery issues;
- Work with the rest of the Supply Chain team to ensure Supplier Quality Assurance documentation is maintained in accordance with our ISO9001:2015 QMS requirements.
- Utilising ATL drawings and CAD models select relevant suppliers and manage RFQ’s applying the three quote principle to all parts;
- Develop all existing ATL suppliers while bringing on new where required;
- Work with Head of Supply Chain and Sales Administrator to manage the daily workload of the Logistics team;
- Deal with or redirect supplier queries as required;
- Ensure that the Buyer’s workload is managed, sharing responsibilities as required;
- Running MRP once per week to ensure regular verification of purchasing of all business need otherwise covered by Buyer;
- Manage the Supplier Matrix Database ensuring that it is up to date at all time respond business need or weaknesses identified as required.
Responsibilities & Competences
- Ownership of Supplier relations;
- Representing ATL in Supplier audits and meetings;
- Fair negotiation skills;
- Excellent planning ability;
- Maintain confidentiality at all times;
- Ensure approachability;
- Team development of direct reports.
- Competitive Salary (£30,000 - £35,000 per annum)
- Generous Pension Scheme
- 28 days annual leave (incl. bank holidays) increasing to 34 days with service
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Company sickness pay
- 40 hours per week (08:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday) including paid tea breaks
- PPE / Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Central location
- Good transport links
ATL do not offer Tier 2 Sponsorship. Applicants must have a right to work in the UK prior to application.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made during the application process, please get in contact with us either via email or telephone.