About this Opportunity
AMSOIL Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Account Representative. The Technical Account Representative will professionally represent the company in the B2B marketplace in order to grow sales and margin for AMSOIL corporate business. This person will maintain current accounts and actively develop and secure new business and will work out of a home office. The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive B2B account and territory management experience with an effective track record. This person will be responsible for accounts in the central/midwest territory and will need to be based within a one-hour drive time to the Milwaukee or Chicago airports.
- Account Management- Develop and nurture relationships with existing accounts as well as grow sales by educating customers to make them more successful and knowledgeable through presentations and site visits.
- New Business Development- Develop prospects in AMSOIL, private-label and OEM markets within sales territory. Utilize current and implement new marketing strategies to secure new accounts.
- Utilize the AMSOIL Technical Sales Group Microsoft Dynamics CRM, sales flow and internal processes to adhere to business policies and facilitate the proactive growth and success of the Technical Sales Group business unit.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or equivalent work experience
- 2 or more years of successful sales territory management experience
- Experience selling value added, technical products
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to manage time and multiple projects effectively
- Ability to present information to small and large groups
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be available to travel 50% of the time (Including days, overnights, driving by car and flying)
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience working remotely from a home office
- Understanding of industrial lubrication and industry basics
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
AMSOIL offers competitive health benefits, 401k, paid time off and a positive, supportive and stimulating growth-oriented work environment.