We have an exciting and challenging opportunity to work with the Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team Principal throughout Season 8 of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship. As part of the Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team you will make a tangible contribution to the whole organisation.
Support Team Principal in the coordination of key projects including:
- Support the Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team in its third season of ABB FIA Formula E World Championship.
- Liaising with key Operational Partners, on technical and non-technical subjects. This includes: Commercial Rights Holder (FEO) and the Governing Body (FIA) with regards to the future plans for the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
- Prepare Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team board presentations for Team Principal
- Ensure alignment and support coordination of marketing/communications between Team and MercedesBenz AG
- Manage relationships with off & on-track stakeholders (e.g. design, aerodynamics, vehicle performance & dynamics, data and insights, testing & performance engineering, marketing and finance)
- Providing overviews, briefings and debriefings on significant topics (non-technical)
- Support with administration and reporting on an ongoing basis
- Implementation of process improvements to increase efficiency, effectiveness and compliance across departments
- Document and update policies and procedures to meet business requirements
- Experience of strategic/operational projects
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Deep understanding of engineering/ technical topics
QUALITIES AND SKILLS
The following qualities and skills are desirable but not mandatory:
- Motorsport enthusiast
- Project management experience
- Experience leading teams
- Experience in working with C-Suite/Senior Executives
- German language skills would be desirable
You will have an educational background in Engineering, or in related technical field. You will be a highly proficient communicator, comfortable with using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) with the motivation and resilience to handle this highly challenging and fast-paced environment.
Brackley, UK. Including ad-hoc travels to race locations
Fixed term of 9 months
ABOUT MERCEDES-EQ FORMULA E TEAM
Approaching the third Season of the FIA Formula E World Championship, Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team is a fast-developing organisation that holds sustainable change at the forefront of what they do.
The Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team is taking on a new and exciting challenge in the 125-year motorsport history of Mercedes-Benz, competing in the FIA Formula E World Championship – the first all-electric international single-seater series. By competing in Formula E, they are not only being part of an electrifying racing series but also a part of urban culture around the globe. They seek points on the track as well as driving sustainable change, creating an initial spark for innovation and contribute to a better life.
The team made its official Formula E debut in the 2019/2020 season, with Stoffel Vandoorne and Nyck de Vries behind the wheel of a pair of Mercedes-Benz EQ Silver Arrows 01s - sporting allblack liveries for the final six races in Berlin, as a clear statement against racism and all forms of discrimination. During the course of the 2019/2020 Formula E campaign, they competed in 11 rounds, scoring pole position and race victory in the final event of the season and three further podium finishes. They finished P3 in the Teams' Championship, while Stoffel was runner-up in the Drivers' Championship.
In the converging world of IT and engineering, Modis pioneers smart industry.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform.
Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing. Modis is part of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading HR solutions company and a Fortune Global 500 company.