- Support Rally and Test Activities.
- Follow Car preparation, regarding systems setup (ECU, Datalogger, Display, auxiliary units).
- Analyze Data for car reliability and sensor quality.
- Daily report (Create a daily report with relevant information's and issues during race and test attendances)
- Setup IT equipment's during on field activities
- Prepare, follow and validate software evolutions
- Prepare and Follow Electrical schematics for loom design and fault finding/repair.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Electronic Engineering
- 2 Years of previous experience in similar role within Motorsport or Automotive industry.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English is compulsory, German speaking is a plus.
- Flexible approach to working hours and tasks is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Engine Management Systems and data analysis (MARELLI or equivalent).
- Self-motivation and an ability to manage and deliver tasks to meet established commitments.
- Ability to lead and deliver problem resolution projects for all the electrical/electronics in car systems.