The selected candidate will be included in the Dallara Structural Analysis Department.
The main activity to be done will be the analysis of high performance road vehicle components and racing cars, with composite and non-composite materials. A good knowledge of Abaqus software is specifically required.
• Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace
• Knowledge of Finite Element Methods
• Work experience matured in the same range of 1-2 years
• Flexibility and strong motivation to work in automotive / motorsport
• Entrepreneurship, professionalism and strong preference at work in Team
Also a good knowledge of Radioss software will be a preferential title.