Williams is one of the world’s most established Formula 1 teams. It exists purely to race in the top echelon of motor racing, where it has been winning Grands Prix for more than three decades. The Williams name has been synonymous with top-level Motorsport since the 1960s.
We are seeking a Stores Operative to join our busy and fast-paced team.
The Stores department manages internal and external transactions of bespoke parts and consumables for the F1 team. Anything ranging from raw materials and team clothing to prototype car parts and nuts and bolts. This is a varied role in an exciting environment and you will be asked to contribute. To succeed you will need to be efficient, adaptable, show initiative and work under pressure. You will solve problems whilst paying attention to the details and a “can-do” attitude is important. You will enjoy collaborating with the team and relish a challenge.
Skills you'll use every day:
- Multiple computer stock and reporting systems.
- Stock control of bespoke vehicle parts.
- Reordering and restocking of consumables.
- Receiving car parts from external suppliers and delivering them for quality control.
The following core skills would be advantageous but not essential:
- Previous experience working in a stock-controlled environment.
- Knowledge of inventory management techniques and stock handling methods.
- Fork Lift driving license.
- Raw material handling and use of bandsaws
Application closing date:
All applications must be received by 7th August 2020.
Strictly no agencies.