SOFTWARE ENGINEER - ENG09
Envision Racing is a UK based Formula E Team competing in the FIA Formula E World Championship and is looking for talented individuals to expand our engineering team. We are looking for a qualified and experienced Software Engineer to fill a full time position.
Skills & Experience we are looking for:
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software engineering experience.
- 1+ year of experience contributing to the architecture, design, patterns, and reliability of new and current systems.
- Experience designing reliable and multi-threaded applications.
- Proficiency in Python and Pythonic idioms.
- Computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle: coding standards, code reviews, source control management and testing.
- Advantageous experience: Vue.js, GraphQL, MongoDB and/or Flask.
- Availability to support DevOps with knowledge in Kubernetes and administration of GitLab and database systems is a strong advantage.
Additional attributes candidates should possess:
- A proven ability to work to tight deadlines in a group or alone and remain calm under pressure.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Self-motivation with a will to contribute to the end goal.
- Good English written and oral communication skills.
As a member of the engineering team you will be reporting directly to the teams Technical Director and working closely alongside all aspects of the engineering team.
The successful candidature will be offered a competitive salary package, plus bonus potential, 25 days paid holiday, on-site gym, company pension and healthcare. As well as the opportunity to work in an exciting motorsport environment.
Please apply and ensure you include your curriculum vitae, covering letter and remuneration expectations, as well as job reference ENG09.
All applicants must have eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.