We have multiple positions available for talented software developers at a tremendously exciting time for Racing Point Formula 1 team. We are expanding our software teams to transform the systems and applications that are essential to running and developing our race car.
The successful candidate will help to create and develop complex software systems in an agile environment, possess strong analytical and communication skills and be able to work in a group of highly motivated engineers.
Skills and requirements:
- Qualified with an Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar discipline.
- Experience with C#, Visual Studio and .NET is required.
- Understanding of version control, continuous integration and agile software development practices required.
- Prior experience with WPF is desirable.
- Previous use of Docker or similar container technology beneficial.
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases beneficial.
- Possess strong problem solving and learning skills.
- Ability to work closely in a team and to tight deadlines also essential.