The Social Media Content Producer is responsible for creating outstanding visual content across all of our brands' social media channels using a variety of digital tools and camera equipment.
This role coordinates with all business divisions to create social media-first content across multiple brands and initiatives, including editorial, evergreen and campaign-based content for internal and branded activations.
The position primarily is responsible for producing creative content (video & images) to engage users on our social media channels, working with the relevant social media manager from the Racing, Automotive, Games and LIVE divisions and their content calendars.
- Delivering a daily output of content; video, images and crafting social posts
- Using our database of still and moving images to create unique content for social
- Storytelling through video
- KPIs, reporting and data.
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 3 years of experience creating content for social channels, preferably within the sports industry, ideally within motorsport.
- Experienced user of Premiere Pro and experience using After Effects
- Experience using archive and B-roll to weave together edits for social.
- Experience with Photoshop
- Proficiency in using and managing video and content capture equipment
- A deep passion and knowledge of social media
- A knowledge of Motorsports, and in particular F1.
- Knowledge of the Automotive and eSports industries is desired
- An intimate understanding of engagement, and how to extract meaningful reactions from fans on social.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of design, video production or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a sports or digital media company.
- Exceptional written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Resourceful, creative, and analytical thinker
- Strong decision-making, research and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong planning, preparation and execution skills