We are looking for a
Session / Project Manager Wind-Tunnel
responsible for supporting the Aero Operations Group with the objective of ensuring the full coordination of the entire Aero development process (from the surface definition to the review of the wind tunnel tests).
The role is expected to provide strong support in a cross functional environment to promote best practices in managing interrelated activities and programmes to ensure successful delivery in a fast-moving value stream.
Would you like to
- be responsible to the overall planning for the corresponding wind tunnel test in regards of the aero surface release dates, Design, Production, Purchasing and Prototype Workshop?
- ensure detailed project, implementation or actions plans are created for the duration of each project as appropriate?
- contribute to the management, operation, and performance of the Aero Operations Group; to ensure it meets its targets and supports the delivery of organisational and strategic goals?
- proactively engage with Departmental Managers and Group Leaders to identify opportunities for business improvements in relationship to project delivery and governance?
- execute the day-to-day activities as session manager falling within your area of responsibility?
- ensures a clear and consistent approach is in place to manage risk with alignment to the project plan?
- implement governance standards across the project lifecycle including tracking and monitoring to highlight risks at the earliest opportunity, both in project execution but also project deployment approach?
- drive development projects within the Aero department?
Do you have
- a degree in mechanical / business engineering is desirable?
- experience or knowledge in project management, ideally motorsport environment?
- excellent organisational skills?
- knowledge and experience in metallic components and in rapid production methods?
- ability to juggle different projects/priorities and deliver high quality outcomes under pressure?
- capability to track project benefits realisation and lessons learnt activities to feed into on-going improvements?
- IT skills in relation to MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word or other project tools (like Power BI)?
- the language skills to converse fluently and write reports in English and the interpersonal skills to obtain and supply information as needed?
- ideally recognised formal project management qualification (PMP / CAPM / IPMA / APMP / Prince2 / P30 / MSP) or equivalent PM qualification?
- a team player with excellent interpersonal skills?
- a clear thinker with an open mind to assimilate new knowledges?
- self-motivated to deliver excellence and perform beyond targets?
- able to work under pressure in a challenging environment?
- flexible with working hours and available to travel occasionally?
If the above applies, and working in a dynamic, cross-functional and multicultural team appeals to you, we look forward to receiving your application here!