If you are a mechanical, mechatronics, hydraulics or robotics engineer with experience in a commercial R&D environment, Supashock Vibration and Motion Control is offering an exciting opportunity to further your career – an opportunity to become a specialist in a cutting-edge technical field.
With a global portfolio of projects spanning a diverse array of industries including defence, automotive OEM/aftermarket, autonomous vehicles and motorsport, our culture is built on passion, determination and the execution of innovative ideas from concept to design, creation and manufacturing.
Our operations include an increasing number of bespoke projects, which require a highly-motivated individual with the ability to handle sophisticated engineering and design analysis work in a competitive commercial environment.
This is an opportunity to become a key player in a proudly Australian company, which is well known and respected as a leader in the motion technology field.
The role will involve:
- Performing key, high level engineering analysis and design activities in a diverse range of mechanical, mechatronic and electronic design projects
- Performing analysis and design optimisation from first principles, including dynamics of mechanisms, control systems, structural design, energy conversion systems, hydraulic systems, electro-optics, material selection and manufacturing technologies
- Hands-on work including CAD, FEA, prototype testing and field trials
- Experience with Siemens NX and ANSYS is desirable
- Generating design concepts, capturing intellectual property and managing appropriate IP protection activities
- Performing system requirement reviews and generating system specifications
- Managing the key technical project stage gates such as system requirement reviews, design reviews and prototype testing
- Preparing technical reports, specifically for consulting projects such as design reviews, investigations of failures, concept design, feasibility studies and stress analysis