These are exciting times at Prodrive Motorsport. Winning is a habit and whether off-road or on the track at Le Mans, it is what we do. We dare to push, we do whatever it takes. Our new GT race and rally-X programmes provide us the opportunity to redefine the possible and challenge limits. This next generation of world championship winning cars that we are now developing will be our best ever.
We are now searching for a Senior Electrical Engineer who can come and make a difference because when the brightest minds come together, potential is limitless. You will join our motorsport team and be technically responsible for the delivery of our motorsport electrical solutions from prototype to production. This will include the design, development and delivery of our electrical systems.
- Responsible for all motorsport electrical solutions
- Lead electrical projects; managing resource, budget and timing plans, ensure project deliverables are achieved as planned
- Design, test and evaluation of electrical components and systems
- Ownership of electrical circuit schematics including wiring looms
- Define and manage the electrical BOM for production vehicles
- Problem resolution and documentation for all electrical issues
- Impart knowledge to assist and develop the wider electrical team
- This is primarily a headquarters based role but there may be some requirement to travel
There is no such thing as impossible. Prodrive. Performance unlimited.