At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
NASCAR Digital Media seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Senior Coordinator, Digital Operations based in our Charlotte, North Carolina office.
The Senior Coordinator, Digital Operations works collaboratively with Development and Infrastructure teams to maintain and operate systems and coordinates the day-to-day technical operation of the platform (web properties and mobile), including automation of operation’s processes, building and maintaining tools for deployment, and troubleshooting server issues in multiple environments.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Create and execute plans for releases, launches and other substantial changes or projects, working in close collaboration with the Development and Operations teams.
- Research, vet, and recommend best practices for infrastructure and application monitoring tools and processes.
- Manage the administration, operation, and deployment of SDLC tools.
- Create, document, maintain and execute disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Work closely with the Operations team to troubleshoot and deploy fixes for bugs, often during live events (including some weekends and non-traditional business hours).
- Manage annual budgeting process for cloud and SAAS (Software as Service) spending.
- Create and reconcile infrastructure usage, billing, and forecast reports.
- Maintain a working knowledge of WordPress features as well as partner feeds.
- Manage internal department “run books” using department designated tools (Wiki, JIRA, Zendesk, etc.).
- Manage access controls for on premises and cloud platforms.
- Research, plan and document software and/or application integrations and new feature requests.
Required skills / experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of current experience and/or training in a digital or ecommerce environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours including evenings and weekends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- General understanding of customer service practices including voice, email, chat, ticketing.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers and always acts with the customer in mind.
- Reacts well under pressure and treats others with respect and consideration.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong project time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to start and complete projects independently.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and easily when faced with novel issues or problems.
- Open to change and enjoys the challenge of an unfamiliar or challenging tasks.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.