HWM Race Team – Senior Caterham Motorsport Technician Opportunity
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to help form and create a new race team within the Caterham network.
HWM is a long established and well known business in the world of Aston Martin. It enjoys a rich heritage in 1950’s GP racing and is proud to be returning to the track. We have been appointed the official Caterham dealership for London and the South East and will also support our racing customers at the circuit within the Official Caterham Motorsport Championship.
We are looking for a Motorsport Technician with strong race experience along with good team and customer skills. Our business is founded on exceptional customer service, your ability to ensure our drivers enjoy the highest possible attention at track will be critical.
- Appropriate motorsport experience
- A positive and friendly approach
- Highly detail-focused mind-set
- Strong customer care skills
- Appropriate automotive qualification
- Be prepared to accommodate attending all race weekends, and test days
- Have the flexibility to accommodate spikes in workloads
- A desire to help us be the best.
- Experience with Caterham product
- Driver license with B+E (car and trailer)
- Experience with geometry setups
- Experience of data logging Racelogic software
- Conducting routine maintenance and repairs on Caterham race cars to ensure peak performance.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues
- Overhauling and rebuilding components as necessary
- Attending race events and providing on-site technical support
- Preparing cars for race weekends, including setup adjustment and vehicle inspections
- Assisting drivers and team members during races and ensuring cars are race-ready
This is the opportunity to be part of a business that was established in 1938. We originated as a race car constructor and enjoy an in incredible heritage in motorsport. We provide a friendly and welcoming place to work, with a spacious, well-equipped workshop in Hersham, Surrey.
We are a friendly, caring business that is committed to looking after our team. We offer a strong remuneration package and a great platform to allow you to excel at what you do.