SENIOR AERODYNAMICS ENGINEER
(SENIOR AERODYNAMICIST) – R0000853
As a senior member within a development group you will also be required to act as a
mentor to others within the group, guiding development on various projects while also
managing your own work load.
To fulfil this position you will need:
• A minimum of an engineering degree with a specialisation in aerodynamics
• A minimum of four years’ experience in Formula 1
• Detailed knowledge of aerodynamic principles, wind tunnel testing and
• A good understanding of data analysis tools and techniques and other multi-
disciplinary engineering skills including CAD and vehicle dynamics
• An organised and methodical approach to work
What can we offer you?
Not only is this a fantastic role, it is also a fantastic team to work for. A good salary
is just the start, there are many other benefits too such as health care, company
contributed pension, on site gym, constructors’ bonus scheme, child care vouchers,
cycle to work and of course Red Bull to see you through those extended stints!