We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Aerodynamicist within our highly skilled Aerodynamics team, focusing on the development of our multi-championship winning Formula One cars. Our open, dynamic environment ensures that everyone can make a valuable contribution to increasing our F1 car’s performance and we are looking for experienced F1 Aerodynamics Engineers to join us and ensure our future success on the race track.
Working from our Milton Keynes factory you will be involved in the complete development cycle from initial concepts through to deployment on the race car. This will include the design of components, being responsible for wind tunnel and CFD programs, analysing aerodynamic performance data and contributing to the development of tools and methods. As a senior member within a development group you will also be required to act as a mentor to others within the group, guiding development on various projects while also managing your own work load.
To fulfil this positions you will need:
- A minimum of an Engineering Degree with a specialisation in Aerodynamics
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within Formula 1
- Detailed knowledge of aerodynamic principles, wind tunnel testing and CFD techniques
- A good understanding of data analysis tools and techniques and other multi-disciplinary engineering skills including CAD and vehicle dynamics
- An organised and methodical approach to work
- The ability to lead, direct and mentor others