You will be responsible for the analysis of the on-track aerodynamic behaviour of the race car, correlation of the results with our development tools and the integration of this information into our development cycle. You will also be expected to play a major role in the improvement of our track side measurement and analysis tools and techniques.
The ideal applicant should have:
- Previous experience in a similar environment and a strong engineering degree in a relevant subject
- A thorough understanding of the impact the aerodynamics has on the race car performance
- A good understanding of data analysis tools and techniques and other multi-disciplinary engineering skills including vehicle dynamics
- The ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A working knowledge of Atlas, Matlab, Python and Excel VBA.
We offer a competitive package including: a bonus scheme, comprehensive pension scheme, life insurance, private healthcare, 25 days holidays and great facilities, including on-site gym.
Please apply with your CV, salary expectations and details of your notice period.