We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to build and drive the relationship with key technical and lifestyle brands. This is a key role in helping the Marketing Team deliver contractual entitlements, while constantly assessing their effectiveness in reaching partner KPIs.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Partner Management to evaluate programme KPIs, define a strategy to achieve them and consolidate the relationship with a portfolio of partners.
This is a great opportunity to deploy your account management skills in a variety of industries to help partners demonstrate the effectiveness of their contribution in the context of diverse communication strategies.
To be successful in this position you will have:
• Multi-year experience in sport sponsorship or marketing activation
• An understanding of technical/engineering partnerships
• A sound understanding Formula One technologies
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to understand cultural diversity
• Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• English proficiency is essential, but a working knowledge of French, Spanish and other languages would be useful
• A good understanding of content and digital marketing
• CRM and KPI measurement experience
You will be working in a tight knit marketing team based across the UK and France with diverse skills and competencies, liaise with the wider Alpine Business Unit and expand the team’s ability to respond to the changing landscape of sport marketing.
Our offer to you
Along with a competitive salary, we offer a range of excellent benefits including car schemes, pension, free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.