We are a specialist online motorsport ticketing & experiences agency embarking on an exciting journey to grow our company. We are expanding our existing ticketing business to reach out to international customers and create unique travel experiences.
Reporting into the Operations Director, this role will support the operations function and ensure smooth running of all events.
• Manage and coach a team of high-performing account managers
• Direct account management for a select number of high-profile clients
• Ownership and running of the stock management processes
• Create effective partnerships with clients, internal teams and external vendors
• Manage data entry, compliance and accuracy of event set up
• Manage operational projects and tasks to improve efficiencies between departments
• Take responsibility for quality control of team’s work and provide constructive feedback when required
• Any other adhoc tasks as relevant to the company
We have a friendly and relaxed working environment so personality is important. This must be matched with the dedication and attitude to perform to the very highest of standards.
• Experience managing a team
• A positive, enthusiastic, and motivated attitude
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact confidently and appropriately with colleagues across the business
• Experience with e-commerce, retails, growth strategies, and sales operations
• Proven data analytics skills
• A high level of accuracy with impeccable attention to detail
• Organised, decisive, highly numerate and logical thinker
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment and with high levels of ambiguity
• An intuitive, methodical approach to completing tasks
• Excellent project management and communication skills
• Educated to degree standard
• Experience in the ticketing industry