Work within the SAP Enterprise team to support continuous improvement efforts across all business units.
Analyzes, implements, and supports SAP application products. Designs, codes and configures new modules to improve system efficiency and meet business requirements. Ensures existing software applications can be integrated into new software solutions and high system stability of package software programs once implemented.
- Effectively utilize standard enterprise tools to develop or implement technical components.
- Participate in planning and executing implementations.
- Understand and debug code.
- Help to verify implementation success. Provide ongoing development support post project implementation and act as the long-term support partner for delivered SAP solutions.
- Communicate status of work in progress to project team or requestor.
- Resolve most issues independently. Escalate more complex issues to the leads in the team.
- Follow continual improvement best practices by identifying and diagnosing improvement opportunities.
- Works with product owner and functional analysts to resolve requirement gaps uncovered in design or within specifications or requirements.
- Prepare, keep/maintain technical documentation current for platform, service, or technical package components.
- Adheres to change and incident management standards and expectations.
- Stay current with capabilities of platform and other components.
- Execute testing lifecycle from Unit Test through UAT and Regression to ensure effective delivery of high quality solutions in the program landscape.
- Write test cases and report results.
- Participate in creating prototypes or proofs of concepts for package enhancements.
- Operate as an internal consultant within the IT department.
- Responsible for quickly resolving and documenting day to day issues as they arise.