Reporting to the Customer Project Manager, the Sales Associate supports the Senior Sales Associate to plan, organize and manage sales activities for new and existing clients. He/she participates in the implementation of sales objectives and goals, ensures a close follow up customer orders, monitors the evolution of the parts price lists and provides accurate monthly sales forecast.
- Sales: Identify opportunities with potential and existing clients, understand their requirements and execute sales accurately and efficiently- progress chase orders when necessary and update the customer.
- Reporting: Provide an accurate forecast for parts and rebuild sales on a monthly basis, write and issue reports.
- Travel: Attend motorsport events and customer meetings when required, overseas travel is likely- often at short notice to meet the needs of the business.
- Presentation: To maintain a high level of personal presentation and ensure that Hyundai Motorsports key values are projected at all times.
- Personal attitude: must possess a professional, ‘can do’ attitude and be prepared to work beyond core hours in order to meet the needs of the business, must have the ability work under pressure from customers.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are required.
- Motorsport industry experience is essential and the candidate must be a fluent English speaker and possess proficiency in Microsoft Office and a full driving license.