Reporting to the Customer Project Manager, the Sales Associate supports the Senior Sales Associate to plan, organize and manage sales activities for new and existing clients. He/she participates in the implementation of sales objectives and goals, ensures a close follow up customer orders, monitors the evolution of the parts price lists and provides accurate monthly sales forecast.
- The Sales assistant is responsible as part of an aftersales team for the sale of spare parts to rally and race clients.
- He/she will understand the client’s needs and execute spare parts sales orders accurately and efficiently- progress chasing orders whenever necessary, updating the customer, and ensuring both payment and relevant paperwork is in place.
- It is expected that the candidate possesses a professional, ‘can do’ attitude and be prepared to work beyond core hours in order to meet the needs of the business, while having the ability to work under pressure.
- Attendance at motorsport events and customer meetings may be required- often at short notice to meet the needs of the business.
- The candidate must speak English proficiently and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and a full driving license are required.
- Motorsport experience preferred but not essential.